At the Best Western Forest Hills Hotel we are always looking for enthusiastic staff to join our team.
As a 3-Star Independent Hotel every member of staff plays an important part in our success, and we pride ourselves on our high standard of food and customer service. If you are a highly motivated individual and think you have got the key skills we are looking for then send us your CV email:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01928 735255
Deputy Head Receptionist
Who are we looking for?
- A calm and organised Deputy Head Receptionist who will assist the Reception Manager to motivate and lead their team.
- Maintain Websites, control revenue, reservations, payments and checking and chasing of bookings
- An experienced and well trained professional, who has ideally worked on Rezlynx a Guest line reception system, in a Best Western Property.
- Working 5 days in 7, shift work 7am – 3pm, 3pm – 11pm, other shifts 9 – 5pm dependant on business.
- A leader who can balance hitting financial and management targets.
- The ideal candidate will have a mixture of branded and independent experience, with a proven track record as Deputy Head Receptionist
- Great salary
- Live in Accommodation, available immediately
- Access to the Techno Gym and 20 metre swimming pool, to save you the cost of a leisure club membership!
- Chance to join a Friendly Hotel
- Team Training on Guest line and Best Western procedures will be given to the right candidate
- Being part of the Best Western group and Staff rate hotel rooms nationwide
Full Time Shift Receptionists
Hotel receptionist required to work shifts on a busy reception desk. The applicant will need to be welcoming and friendly with a smart appearance. Duties will include checking guests in and out of the hotel, daily banking, reservations, switchboard and dealing with enquiries. Shifts are 7am – 3pm and 3pm-11pm, working 5 days over 7. Hotel experience is preferred but full training will be given.
For Deputy Head Reception & Reception Positions, please apply giving full details and CV to;
Elaine Taylor, Reception Manager
Tel; 01928 735255
Full Time Commis Chef
Full Time position for a Commis Chef for the Hotels Hilltops Restaurant. Full time or part time hours available.
Full Time Chef de Partie
Full Time position for a Chef de Partie to join our Kitchen Brigade who are responsible for all the catering throughout the hotel, for Hilltops Restaurant A La Carte Restaurant, Conferences, Functions, Weddings, Parties, Gourmet evenings, Dinner Dances, Lounge Snacks & Room Service. Full time or part time hours available. Experience essential.
Housekeeping/Cleaner - Male* Attendant
Position in our Housekeeping department for a Male Cleaner* Due to the nature of the Position. Cleaning duties in the Leisure Club & Housekeeping. Full Time/Part time position
Food & Bar Service Person – Must be 18+ due to Bar Duties
Full Training will be given
Please apply giving Full Details and CV to;
Deputy General Manager
Tel; 01928 735255
Best Western Forest Hills Hotel, Overton Hill, Frodsham, Cheshire, WA6 6HH www.foresthillshotel.com